Skip to main content

horse from 1, 2, 3 point prospective






The task was to draw a horse in 1, 2, 3 point perspective, this is probably one of my lest favourite tasks that I had to do in this unit. The task presented many challenges that I did not enjoy having to over come. To begin with I didn't even know how to draw a horse to begin with, I spent time drawing the horse trying to get an understanding how a horse should look like and not all of those drawings look right, some of the drawings even took the shape of animals (cows and donkeys). but after many drawings of horses later I started drawing them in the 3 different perspectives and each one felt 10 times harder than the last and it made me really frustrated at many times but once I had drawn them I was really happy that I had finished these drawing and I didn't want to draw another horse again.

Comments