Skip to main content

Fish bowl perspective room drawing


This task was a interesting task to do because the aim was to make the fish bowl be the centre of attention for this drawing, making sure that all of the objects drawn were point towards the fish bowl which in my chase was in the centre of the room. the challenges that I found hard when completing this task was the chair in the corner of the room and the small table that sits in front of it. I found the chair challenging because I didn't know how to draw a chair in this type of view so i strangled a lot when trying to draw the chair, what made things harder is the table that i wanted to put in front of the chair. The fact that the table was a cylinder it made it hard placing down so that it would not look flat, same was for the legs they were hard to place on the floor to make it look believable as a drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pirate room in a different prespective

The task was to redraw the pirate room from a different angle. This task I found fun to do because the room was full lots of interesting items to draw and overall I am very pleased with out come of this drawing. The one thing that I struggled with was the perspective for this drawing, a lot of the sections in this drawing didn't work with the perspective that I was going for and I had to spend a lot of time fixing all of the areas that were broken on the drawing until it all look like the room from the angle I was drawing it from.

David statue head drawings

Prespective Drawings

For this task the objective was to draw three different items in 1, 2, 3 point perspective. This task I found it very challenging and hard to do. Particularly in the 3 point perspective the objects that I used was a ribena bottle and a pint glass but each one looks out of perspective and I wish I didn't choose these objects but I didn't have any other objects to choose from when I was drawing this perspective.